6HEAD Perth Opening Competition
To celebrate the opening of 6HEAD Perth on November 24th in the brand-new One The Esplanade building within Elizabeth Quay, we’re giving away the ultimate luxury weekend in Sydney for two…
The Ultimate Luxury Weekend in Sydney for Two valued at $10,000.
Where the 6HEAD Story Started.
The Prize IncluDES
- Two Business Class return flights
- Two Nights Accommodation at Park Hyatt Sydney
- Luxury Private Cruise on the Sydney Harbour
- Meal at 6HEAD Sydney to the value of $500
- BridgeClimb Sydney Harbour Bridge
How to Enter
Enter The Comp
Terms & Conditions
Who Can Enter
- Entrants above the age 18
- Have an account on Instagram, enabling them to submit an entry in accordance with the details provided
Who Can’t Enter
- Entrants below the age 18
- Employees currently employed at 6HEAD or Seagrass Boutique Hospitality Group
What are the material dates of the competition
- The competition commences on 24/11/23 and finishes at midnight AEST 24/02/2024 (“Promotional Period”).
How can you Enter
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Log into their Instagram account;
- Follow @6headaus
- Enter all the required details on https://6head.com.au/perth-opening-comp/, under ‘Enter the Comp’
- Make a booking and dine in with us during the promotional period for an extra entry per visit!
The experience includes the below and is based on 2 people travelling together at the same time:
- Complimentary Business Class return flights from Perth to Sydney
- Complimentary Two Nights accommodation at Park Hyatt Sydney
- Private luxury cruise on the Sydney Harbour with: https://www.sydneyluxurycruise.com/
- Complimentary climb of the Sydney Harbour Bridge with: https://www.bridgeclimb.com/
- Lunch at 6HEAD Sydney to the value of $500
To win this ultimate luxury weekend in Sydney, you MUST follow @6headaus on Instagram and complete the details required below.
The experience itinerary is subject to change depending on availability, weather, time of year etc. with absolute discretion falling to the Promoter. The experience will need to be booked by the winner through Sam Hills contacted through [email protected]. The Promoter will provide the contact details to make all arrangements.
Other spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the Winner.
The experience will be determined by negotiation with 6HEAD and the winner for dates on a reasonable basis.
Although efforts will be made to accommodate the travel requests of the winner, the final dates of travel will be decided by 6HEAD.
For customers who dine between 24/11/23 and 24/02/2024, they will receive a second entry per visit to participate in the competition by making the reservation under their name.
We reserve the right to redraw in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming their prize within 14 days of notification.
All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise deemed to be forfeited. Travel is subject to booking availability and blackout periods may apply.
By providing your contact details you agree to receive communications from 6HEAD and its parent company Seagrass Boutique Hospitality Group in all manners until you unsubscribe.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(i) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
(ii) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(iii) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
(v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the competition;
(vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(vii) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
(viii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
The promoter shall not be liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of accepting any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in the promotion.
The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
Will there be costs / expenses the winner must incur
- No travel alterations can be made to the package and anything additional will need to be organized by the winner separately, at their sole cost.
How will you notify the winner & what time period do they have to redeem the reward
- The winner will be drawn randomly on 26th February, 2024 and will be contacted through the contact details provided upon entry
- The prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the winner being announced.