Terms & Conditions
View our complete range of terms and conditions for interacting with 6HEAD.
Booking Guarantee Policy
In order to secure a reservation at 6HEAD, it is necessary to provide credit card details. Please note that should you decide to cancel your reservation within 48 hours of the scheduled arrival time, arrive with a smaller number of guests than originally specified, or fail to show up for your reservation, a cancellation or no-show charge of $50 per person will be applied. For functions with 50 or more guests, there may be a different booking guarantee policy in place. We kindly ask you to reach out to a member of the 6HEAD reservations team for further information and discussion regarding such bookings. During the card authorisation process, you may notice a temporary $1 pending charge on your bank statement. This charge serves as an authorisation and will disappear from your statement accordingly.
A service charge of 10% will be automatically applied to all parties consisting of 8 or more guests. This charge is specifically designated to compensate our dedicated wait staff as a gratuity for their exceptional service.
Please note that on Sundays and public holidays, there is an additional surcharge of $5 per person. Furthermore, please be aware that fees may be applied to all card transactions. The fee percentages vary depending on the type of card used and payment method used. It is important to note that third-party vendor fees, such as those associated with PayPal, Stripe, or in-house store terminals, are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
Private Dining Rooms & Minimum Spend
When reserving a private or semi-private dining room or space, it is necessary to adhere to the minimum spend requirements. The minimum spend is exclusively applicable to food and beverages and does not encompass any additional fees or charges, such as the 10% service charge and the $5 per person Sunday/Public Holiday surcharge. In the event that the minimum spend is not attained, you have the option to supplement the balance by purchasing food and beverages. Alternatively, a room hire fee will be implemented to fulfill the minimum spend requirement.
BYO & Cakeage
We regret to inform you that outside beverages are not permitted at our establishment. As we are a fully licensed venue, we proudly provide an extensive selection of wines and beverages through our comprehensive list. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to offering you our exceptional range of libations to complement your dining experience. Should you choose to bring your own cake, please note that a cakeage fee of $6 per person will be applicable.
Set Menus and Beverage Packages
For group bookings consisting of 13 guests or more, it is necessary to select one of the thoughtfully curated set menus offered by 6HEAD. Additionally, bookings with 13 guests or more are required to choose a beverage package or pre-select wines from the comprehensive 6HEAD wine list. Failure to preselect beverages may result in unavailability on the day of the reservation, as such selections are subject to availability. Please note that all menu items and prices are subject to change to ensure alignment with seasonal availability. It is important to mention that beverage packages will commence at the scheduled start time of your reservation.
Arrival and Seating Durations
We kindly request your assistance in conveying the significance of punctuality to your guests, as it greatly contributes to ensuring a seamless dining experience at 6HEAD within the designated time frame. All reservations are subject to specific seating durations: For groups of 1 to 5 guests: 2 hours, for groups of 6 to 10 guests: 2.5 hours and for groups of 11 guests and above: 3 hours. Please note that alternative seating durations may be implemented on special event days. We understand that unexpected circumstances may arise; however, in order to accommodate all guests, we can only hold your reservation and table for a maximum of 15 minutes beyond the scheduled reservation time. Regrettably, should you arrive more than 15 minutes late, your table may be released to ensure a smooth operation and minimise any inconvenience to other guests.
Requested Seating and Capacity
We acknowledge and appreciate your seating preferences and we make every effort to accommodate them; however, we cannot guarantee specific seating arrangements. Kindly understand that for groups exceeding 12 guests, it may be necessary to allocate seating across multiple tables.
Physical Gift Cards
- The gift card can only be used at 6HEAD restaurants. It’s value can be used as full or part payments of your bill when dining.
- The card cannot be exchanged for change and no change is given. Any balances remaining on the card can be used for future purchases.
- The card expires 36 months from purchase date and any balances remaining on the card will no longer be available.
- You can check the balance of your card at 6HEAD or by phone or email.
- Like cash, if this card is lost or stolen, it cannot be replaced.
Digital Gift Cards
- Booking is essential at 6HEAD. Please provide the voucher number when booking. E-gift cards cannot be used on New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day or the date of special events. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. The voucher is non-refundable and change will not be given.
Shipping for Physical Items
- As we ship Australia wide, in some cases deliveries can take up to 7 business days to be completed. Please account for this lead time when purchasing physical items for delivery from our online store.
For any enquiries, please contact us.
Competition / Promotion Terms
Perth Opening Competition
Who Can Enter
- Entrants above the age 18
- Have an account on Instagram, enabling them to submit an entry in accordance with the details provided
Who Can’t Enter
- Entrants below the age 18
- Employees currently employed at 6HEAD or Seagrass Boutique Hospitality Group
What are the material dates of the competition
- The competition commences on 24/11/23 and finishes at midnight AEST 24/02/2024 (“Promotional Period”).
How can you Enter
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Log into their Instagram account;
- Follow @6headaus
- Enter all the required details on https://6head.com.au/perth-opening-comp/, under ‘Enter the Comp’
- Make a booking and dine in with us during the promotional period for an extra entry per visit!
The experience includes the below and is based on 2 people travelling together at the same time:
- Complimentary Business Class return flights from Perth to Sydney
- Complimentary Two Nights accommodation at Park Hyatt Sydney
- Private luxury cruise on the Sydney Harbour with: https://www.sydneyluxurycruise.com/
- Complimentary climb of the Sydney Harbour Bridge with: https://www.bridgeclimb.com/
- Lunch at 6HEAD Sydney to the value of $500
To win this ultimate luxury weekend in Sydney, you MUST follow @6headaus on Instagram and complete the details required below.
The experience itinerary is subject to change depending on availability, weather, time of year etc. with absolute discretion falling to the Promoter. The experience will need to be booked by the winner through Sam Hills contacted through [email protected]. The Promoter will provide the contact details to make all arrangements.
Other spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the Winner.
The experience will be determined by negotiation with 6HEAD and the winner for dates on a reasonable basis.
Although efforts will be made to accommodate the travel requests of the winner, the final dates of travel will be decided by 6HEAD.
For customers who dine between 24/11/23 and 24/02/2024, they will receive a second entry per visit to participate in the competition by making the reservation under their name.
We reserve the right to redraw in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming their prize within 14 days of notification.
All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise deemed to be forfeited. Travel is subject to booking availability and blackout periods may apply.
By providing your contact details you agree to receive communications from 6HEAD and its parent company Seagrass Boutique Hospitality Group in all manners until you unsubscribe.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(i) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
(ii) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(iii) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
(v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the competition;
(vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(vii) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
(viii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
The promoter shall not be liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of accepting any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in the promotion.
The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
Will there be costs / expenses the winner must incur
- No travel alterations can be made to the package and anything additional will need to be organized by the winner separately, at their sole cost.
How will you notify the winner & what time period do they have to redeem the reward
- The winner will be drawn randomly on 26th February, 2024 and will be contacted through the contact details provided upon entry
- The prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the winner being announced.